Before you can make payment:
Please ensure your banking details are 3D secured.
Please contact your bank for more information on how to become 3D secured.
What is 3D secured? A new method of security mandated by the Card Associations to enhance the security of online transactions.
Teachers, classroom facilitators, school-based therapists, education support staff.
- Understand the fact that children in your classroom differ in learning styles, the way they process information and their behaviours.
- Obtain an easy screening tool to differentiate between various children’s sensory profiles and how it impacts on their distractibility, emotions and learning.
- What does a sensory sensitive child look like and which sensory strategies are most effective for them?
- What does a sensation seeking child look like and which sensory strategies are most effective for them?
- Implementationof universal self-regulation strategies to improve attention, emotion and behaviour of all children in the classroom.
- Uniqueness and individuality within the classroom – how children learn differently.
- The sensory systems associated with learning and development.
- Different profile types – a sensory screening for children.
- The Sensory Tree™ – an easy analogy to read different behaviours.
- Strategies for different profiles in the classroom made easy.
- Calming versus alerting – understand how the senses work for implementation in the classroom.
- Interactivediscussions and practical tips.
Online bookings close on 17 July 2019.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish to book for the workshop after this date, or if you do not want to book online. Please note that there is an admin fee of R50 for all bookings done after the cut-off date or via e-mail.
Date(s) - Friday, July 19, 2019
2:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Ref: Surname / event date
*Cancellation policy applies - Sensory Intelligence® Consulting reserves the right to cancel a workshop should there not be enough applicants with a full refund to participants.