Please note: Rates for delegates will be 2018 prices because the workshop was confirmed by the host school in 2018!
Before you can make payment,
Please ensure your banking details are 3D secured.
Please contact your bank for more information on how to become 3D secured.
What is 3D secured? A new method of security mandated by the Card Associations to enhance the security of online transactions.
Teachers, classroom facilitators, school-based therapists, education support staff.
- Understand the influence of the physical learning environments on the human brain
- Obtain a practical checklist to measure and understand learning spaces
- Practical tips and tools to limit distractions, reduce stress and enhance learning within the classroom.
- The senses, the brain and learning environments
- Sensory stimulation in the classroom:
- See and hear – how the brain takes this information for information learning
- Touch, smell and taste – how the brain takes this information for social learning
- Movement – how the brain takes this information for self-regulation
- Sensory input and how to calm, organize and alert the brain in the classroom
- Sensory overload and sensory distractions – where and when is it too much
- A sensory audit for the classroom – a checklist to determine the level of overload
- Practical tips and tools for classroom adaptations
- Seating for success – how to seat children for best learning
- Quiet spaces for the classroom – how and why they are
Online bookings close on the 5 March 2019.
Please contact email@example.com should you wish to book for the workshop after this date, or if you do not want to book online. Please note that there is an admin fee of R50 for all bookings done after the cut-off date or via e-mail.
We reserve the right to cancel or postpone a workshop should we not reach our minimum number of 30 delegates per workshop.
Date(s) - Wednesday, March 6, 2019
2:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Ref: Surname / event date
*Cancellation policy applies - Sensory Intelligence® Consulting reserves the right to cancel a workshop should there not be enough applicants with a full refund to participants.