Please note: “Rates for delegates will be 2018 prices because the workshop was confirmed by host school in 2018!“
Before you can make payment,
Please ensure your banking details are 3D secured.
Please contact your bank for more information on how to become 3D secured.
What is 3D secured? A new method of security mandated by the Card Associations to enhance the security of online transactions.
Teachers, classroom facilitators, school-based therapists, education support staff.
- Understand how children develop and learn.
- Empower teachers to understand how fundamental early learning years are and the critical role they play.
- Help teachers to understand and use freedom and structure together.
- How to stimulate free play and help children develop creative thinking skills.
- Sensory play ideas – touching, seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting and moving – how to ensure all learning boxes are ticked.
- A teacher’s sensory play guide – what is needed more and what is needed less?
- The clash between modern day living and normal developmental patterns for younger children.
- Unpacking the influences of technology, busy lifestyles, socio-economic pressures, stress & demands.
- State of health and increasing prevalence of diagnosis in children today.
- Brain development – a sensory journey of seeing, hearing, touching, smelling, tasting and moving.
- Sensory foundations for learning – how does it work?
- Balance and basics – how the senses play a fundamental role in development.
- What is play and how does multi-sensory input impact play?
- A sensory play guide based on developmental needs.
Online bookings close on the 8 March 2019.
Please contact email@example.com should you wish to book for the workshop after this date, or if you do not want to book online. Please note that there is an admin fee of R50 for all bookings done after the cut-off date or via e-mail.
Date(s) - Saturday, March 9, 2019
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Ref: Surname / event date
*Cancellation policy applies - Sensory Intelligence® Consulting reserves the right to cancel a workshop should there not be enough applicants with a full refund to participants.