FACILITATOR: Dr Annemarie Lombard
- Healthcare professionals registered with the HPCSA (Occupational Therapists, Psychologists, Physiotherapists, Social workers, etc.)
- Healthcare professionals working with adults in the sensory integration and mental health industries
- Lifestyle and executive coaches interested in expanding their service offering
- HR, Training and/or Organisational development practitioners who would be interested in incorporating sensory intelligence® as a program in their organisations
- Any person (with the above credentials) who wishes to join our team of trainers
- Gaining an in-depth understanding of Sensory Processing and profiling and how it can be used to improve the quality of life, home, work and relationships for adults
- Understanding complex sensory neuroscience concepts in a more practical and easy-to-use format
- Expanding your service offering as a therapist in utilising practical, sensory insights and strategies to fast-track therapy for adults in psychiatric and/or educational settings
- Sensory Intelligence® can be successfully integrated into the treatment of adults with ADHD, Asperger syndrome, anxiety, depression and stress related disorders
- Expanding your service offering as a coach to achieve results faster and efficiently to reduce stress, preserve energy and maximize day-to-day performance
COURSE FEE INCLUDES
- A comprehensive workbook
- 2 Passwords to complete the Sensory Matrix™, our on-line questionnaire developed by Dr Lombard. On completion, personalised, comprehensive and easy to understand report is generated.
- Attendance certificate – CPD Accreditation applied for
- A signed copy of Dr Lombard’s book “Sensory Intelligence®: Why is matters more than IQ and EQ”
- Lunch, refreshments and parking
Click here for more information on the course
REFUND CANCELLATION POLICY:
- If a cancellation occurs more than 30 days prior to an event a full refund will apply.
- If a cancellation occurs less than 30 but more than 7 days prior to an event, a 50% cancellation fee will apply, or the booking may be transferred to another person or future workshop date.
- If a cancellation occurs less than 7 days prior to an event, a 100% cancellation fee will apply, or the booking may be transferred to another person or future workshop date.
- Notwithstanding the aforesaid, on the day of the event, if you can provide us with suitable documentary proof that a person in whose name a booking was made, will not be able to attend the event because of an emergency; his/her hospitalization etc., no cancellation fee will apply in respect of the cancellation. In this event, a credit will be given or the option to send someone else in their place.
- A no show will forfeit full payment with no refund, credit or transfer.
Date(s) - Tuesday, May 26, 2020 - Thursday, May 28, 2020
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Ref: Surname / event date
*Cancellation policy applies - Sensory Intelligence® Consulting reserves the right to cancel a workshop should there not be enough applicants with a full refund to participants.