Teachers, classroom facilitators, school-based therapists, education support staff.
- Identifyteacher’s sensory profiles to understand themselves and their teaching styles better.
- Help teachers to understand and manage daily stress and pressure best.
- Sensory stressors and self-regulators – insights and easy tools to make the teaching environment better for both the teacher and their learners.
- Create a higher understanding of self and others within the teaching team to understand and manage diversity, conflict and team behaviours.
- Making teaching easier and more fun for teachers and learners!
- Sensory Intelligence®, EQ and IQ – understand the hierarchy for learning, performance & relationships.
- Individual sensory profiling for teachers.
- Sensory profiles – how does this influence attention, emotion and behaviour?
- Understand each other within the teaching team and improve teamwork.
- Identify and support individual teaching strengths in the team.
- Understand the base elements of stress and conflict and how it impacts on teaching.
- Practical tips and tools for teachers to collaborate best.
- Interactive discussions and question/answer session.
Please contact email@example.com should you wish to book a workshop for your school.
Date(s) - Tuesday, July 9, 2019
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Ref: Surname / event date
*Cancellation policy applies - Sensory Intelligence® Consulting reserves the right to cancel a workshop should there not be enough applicants with a full refund to participants.