Teachers, classroom facilitators, school-based therapists, education support staff.
- Identifyteacher’s sensory profiles to understand themselves and their teaching styles better.
- Help teachers to understand and manage daily stress and pressure best.
- Sensory stressors and self-regulators – insights and easy tools to make the teaching environment better for both the teacher and their learners.
- Create a higher understanding of self and others within the teaching team to understand and manage diversity, conflict and team behaviours.
- Making teaching easier and more fun for teachers and learners!
- Sensory Intelligence®, EQ and IQ – understand the hierarchy for learning, performance & relationships.
- Individual sensory profiling for teachers.
- Sensory profiles – how does this influence attention, emotion and behaviour?
- Understand each other within the teaching team and improve teamwork.
- Identify and support individual teaching strengths in the team.
- Understand the base elements of stress and conflict and how it impacts on teaching.
- Practical tips and tools for teachers to collaborate best.
- Interactive discussions and question/answer session.
Please contact email@example.com should you wish to book a workshop for your school.
REFUND CANCELLATION POLICY:
- If a cancellation occurs more than 30 days prior to an event a full refund will apply.
- If a cancellation occurs less than 30 but more than 7 days prior to an event, a 50% cancellation fee will apply, or the booking may be transferred to another person or future workshop date.
- If a cancellation occurs less than 7 days prior to an event, a 100% cancellation fee will apply, or the booking may be transferred to another person or future workshop date.
- Notwithstanding the aforesaid, on the day of the event, if you can provide us with suitable documentary proof that a person in whose name a booking was made, will not be able to attend the event because of an emergency; his/her hospitalization etc., no cancellation fee will apply in respect of the cancellation. In this event, a credit will be given or the option to send someone else in their place.
- A no show will forfeit full payment with no refund, credit or transfer
Date(s) - Saturday, August 31, 2019
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Ref: Surname / event date
*Cancellation policy applies - Sensory Intelligence® Consulting reserves the right to cancel a workshop should there not be enough applicants with a full refund to participants.