”It is thousand times more powerful than the worlds most powerful computer…and it’s all yours!” Tony Buzan
The top part of your brain is called the cortex, it can be described as the CEO of your brain. It is responsible for all your executive functions of thinking and doing.
When cut through, the middle and lower parts of your brain are shown. They control your attention, emotion and reactions to sensory input from your environment. It can be described as your brain’s secretary to the CEO and supports performance.
Sensory Intelligence addresses these lower, primitive functions of the brain to ensure high level intellectual functions and performance. Through workshops and coaching sensory intelligence aims to:
* Identify your unique sensory profile
* Learn how to improve your focus and attention
* Improve your interactions with colleagues and team members
* Increase self-awareness of individuals and teams
* Identify sensory stressors responsible for un-productivity and learn techniques to eliminate them