- Working mothers who want to be best at both working and parenting
- Women in leadership positions who have high-pressure careers amidst family responsibilities
- Working mothers who wish they had more time and less guilt
Outcomes and benefits:
- Increase self-awareness and confidence as a working mother
- Understand the basics of child development and how little children actually require to be healthy and happy
- Create insight, confidence and competence for both the parenting and working roles
- Take ownership of personal needs and get rid of “working-mother-guilt”
- Get a good grip on time, be less stressed and have more energy
- Make work-life balance a daily routine
- Be more present, resilient and productive at work
- The realities of a working mother
- It’s all in the brain: understanding emotion, attention and behaviour at work and at home
- The Sensory Matrix™: a unique blueprint to understand parenting and operational styles
- Discipline and boundaries – why and how this makes life easier for all
- Technology: friend or foe?
- Work-life balance for working mothers?
- What about me?
- Guilt – the useless emotion – how to get rid of it
- Time, intuition and rhythm – daily routines to make work-life balance real and possible
- Savvy stress management tips and tools
- The 20 life changing parenting tips
*Dates & themes are subject to change, but we will at all times endeavour to accommodate our clients
Date(s) - Thursday, May 10, 2018
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Ref: Surname / event date
*Cancellation policy applies - Sensory Intelligence® Consulting reserves the right to cancel a workshop should there not be enough applicants with a full refund to participants.