Please scroll down to the bottom of the page to register via Quicket!
Before you can make payment,
please ensure your banking details are 3D secured.
Please contact your bank for more information on how to become 3D secured.
What is 3D secured? A new method of security mandated by the Card Associations to enhance the security of online transactions.
Teachers, classroom facilitators, school-based therapists, education support staff.
- Identify teacher’s sensory profiles to understand themselves and their teaching styles accordingly.
- Help teachers to understand and manage daily stress and pressure best.
- Sensory stressors and self-regulators – insights and easy tools to make the teaching environment better for both the teacher and their learners.
- Create a higher understanding of self and others within the teaching team to understand and manage diversity, conflict and team behaviours.
- Making teaching easier and more fun for you.
- Sensory Intelligence®, EQ and IQ – understand this hierarchy for learning, performance and relationships.
- Individual sensory profiling for teachers.
- Sensory profiles – how does this influence attention, emotion, and behaviour – getting to understand this more personally.
- Understand each other within the teaching team and improving teamwork.
- Identify and support individual teaching strengths in the team.
- Understand the base elements of stress and conflict and how it impacts on teaching.
- Practical tips and tools for teachers to de-stress.
- Interactive discussions and question/answer opportunities.
Online bookings close on the 22nd October 2017.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish to book for the workshop after this date, or if you do not want to book online. Please note that there is an admin fee of R50 for all bookings done after the cut-off date or via e-mail.
Online bookings are not available for this event.
Date(s) - Tuesday, October 24, 2017
12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Ref: Surname / event date
*Cancellation policy applies - Sensory Intelligence® Consulting reserves the right to cancel a workshop should there not be enough applicants with a full refund to participants.