Before you can make payment,
Please ensure your banking details are 3D secured.
Please contact your bank for more information on how to become 3D secured.
What is 3D secured? A new method of security mandated by the Card Associations to enhance the security of online transactions.
Teachers, classroom facilitators, school-based therapists, education support staff.
- Unpack the increase of stress and anxiety within modern day classrooms
- Identify sensory overload and stress behaviors in children
- Implement easy sensory self-regulation strategies to reduce stress and anxiety
- Stress levels within the modern-day classroom – what is happening?
- The senses, the brain and stress
- Sensory overload and stress and how stress hijacks the learning brain
- The stress robot – how we go from green to red and what to do
- Identify fight/fright/flight/freeze responses in children, even if they are hidden
- What is the difference between a tantrum and meltdown and how to deal with each
- Key management strategies: Avoid, Anticipate, Self-regulate
- Sensory self-regulation strategies
- How to calm the brain – which senses to use and when
- Sensory snacks – quick and easy tools that is always available
- Sensory diets – choosing best activities to de-stress for children
- Sensory ergonomics – how seating and quiet spaces can calm the child
Online bookings close on the 8 October 2018.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish to book for the workshop after this date, or if you do not want to book online. Please note that there is an admin fee of R50 for all bookings done after the cut-off date or via e-mail.
Date(s) - Wednesday, October 10, 2018
2:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Ref: Surname / event date
*Cancellation policy applies - Sensory Intelligence® Consulting reserves the right to cancel a workshop should there not be enough applicants with a full refund to participants.