Before you can make payment,
Please ensure your banking details are 3D secured.
Please contact your bank for more information on how to become 3D secured.
What is 3D secured? A new method of security mandated by the Card Associations to enhance the security of online transactions.
Teachers, classroom facilitators, school-based therapists, education support staff.
- Understand sensory processing as a fundamental part of autism spectrum disorders
- Understand and manage disruptive behaviour through sensory insights and sensory strategies
- Provide insights and tips to use sensory strategies for better behaviour, concentration and learning
- Behaviour in the classroom and at home – how to steer children for best self-regulation
- Autism spectrum disorders – the 21st century realities for learning and development
- Sensory processing and autism – understand the sensory side to their problems
- The 3 pillars of autism – communicate, behave, socialize
- The visual and auditory systems for autism – facilitate communication and learning
- The touch system and autism – social contact and daily activities
- Smell and taste for autism – chemical influences from the environment
- Movement regulation for autism – boost focus and engagement
- Learning and communication cues that works best
- Super skills and how to use them best now and later
- Interactive discussions and question/answer opportunities.
Online bookings close on the 4 April 2018.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish to book for the workshop after this date, or if you do not want to book online. Please note that there is an admin fee of R50 for all bookings done after the cut-off date or via e-mail.
Date(s) - Thursday, April 5, 2018
2:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Ref: Surname / event date
*Cancellation policy applies - Sensory Intelligence® Consulting reserves the right to cancel a workshop should there not be enough applicants with a full refund to participants.