FACILITATOR: Dr Annemarie Lombard
- Healthcare professionals registered with the HPCSA (Occupational Therapists, Psychologists, Physiotherapists, Social workers, etc.)
- Healthcare professionals working with adults in the sensory integration and mental health industries
- Lifestyle and executive coaches interested in expanding their service offering
- HR, Training and/or Organisational development practitioners who would be interested in incorporating sensory intelligence® as a program in their organisations
- Any person (with the above credentials) who wishes to join our team of trainers
- Gaining an in-depth understanding of Sensory Processing and profiling and how it can be used to improve the quality of life, home, work and relationships for adults
- Understanding complex sensory neuroscience concepts in a more practical and easy-to-use format
- Expanding your service offering as a therapist in utilising practical, sensory insights and strategies to fast-track therapy for adults in psychiatric and/or educational settings
- Sensory Intelligence® can be successfully integrated into the treatment of adults with ADHD, Asperger syndrome, anxiety, depression and stress related disorders
- Expanding your service offering as a coach to achieve results faster and efficiently to reduce stress, preserve energy and maximize day-to-day performance
COURSE FEE INCLUDES
- A comprehensive workbook
- 2 Passwords to complete the Sensory Matrix™, our on-line questionnaire developed by Dr Lombard. On completion, a personalised comprehensive and easy to understand report is generated.
- Attendance certificate – CPD Accreditation applied for
- A signed copy of Dr Lombard’s book “Sensory Intelligence®: Why is matters more than IQ and EQ”
- Lunch, refreshments and parking
Click here for more information on the course.
Date(s) - Wednesday, January 30, 2019 - Friday, February 1, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Ref: Surname / event date
*Cancellation policy applies - Sensory Intelligence® Consulting reserves the right to cancel a workshop should there not be enough applicants with a full refund to participants.