Before you can make payment,
Please ensure your banking details are 3D secured.
Please contact your bank for more information on how to become 3D secured.
What is 3D secured? A new method of security mandated by the Card Associations to enhance the security of online transactions.
Teachers, classroom facilitators, school-based therapists, education support staff.
- Understand the various learning problems in the classroom.
- Identify the impact learning problems have on literacy, maths and handwriting.
- Empower teachers to be able to differentiate between children based on their particular learning styles.
- Learn different strategies and approaches and how they can be applied to incorporate all learners in the classroom.
- Inclusive education made real – how to really help all children to learn best.
- Understand how basic child development will ensure literacy, numeracy and handwriting.
- Identify the gaps in the learning system further compromising children’s learning and how to
- Literacy and reading:
– Understand how children learn to read
– Learn easy tips and tools to boost reading and literacy
- Numbers and maths:
– Understand how children learn numbers
– Learn easy tips and tools to boost maths and numbers
– Understand how handwriting develops
– Learn easy tips and tools to help children improve their handwriting skills.
- Practical discussions and sharing
Online bookings close on the 1 August 2018.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish to book for the workshop after this date, or if you do not want to book online. Please note that there is an admin fee of R50 for all bookings done after the cut-off date or via e-mail.
Date(s) - Thursday, August 2, 2018
2:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Ref: Surname / event date
*Cancellation policy applies - Sensory Intelligence® Consulting reserves the right to cancel a workshop should there not be enough applicants with a full refund to participants.