Please scroll down to the bottom of the page to register via Quicket!
Before you can make payment,
Please ensure your banking details are 3D secured.
Please contact your bank for more information on how to become 3D secured.
What is 3D secured? A new method of security mandated by the Card Associations to enhance the security of online transactions.
Annabella Sequeira & Gerald Maidens
Teachers, classroom facilitators, school-based therapists, education support staff.
- Understand the various learning problems in the classroom.
- Identify the impact learning problems have on literacy, maths and handwriting.
- Empower teachers to be able to differentiate between children based on their particular learning styles.
- Learn different strategies and approaches and how they can be applied to incorporate all learners in the classroom.
- Inclusive education made real – how to really help all children to learn best.
- Understand how basic child development will ensure literacy, numeracy and handwriting.
- Identify the gaps in the learning system further compromising children’s learning and how to
- Literacy and reading:
- Understand how children learn to read.
- Learn easy tips and tools to boost reading and literacy.
- Numbers and maths:
- Understand how children learn numbers.
- Learn easy tips and tools to boost maths and numbers.
- Understand how handwriting develops.
- Learn easy tips and tools to help children improve their handwriting skills.
- Practical discussions and sharing
About Sensory Intelligence®
Sensory Intelligence® Consulting was founded by Dr Annemarie Lombard in 2002 and is backed by her 26 years’ local and international experience as an Occupational Therapist and workshop facilitator. She holds a PhD in Occupational Therapy and practiced with children with learning difficulties for 15 years. She works with a group of esteemed Occupational Therapists and facilitators to deliver Sensory Intelligence® as a training and development tool in South Africa and abroad. Their primary objective is to empower and equip teachers and parents so that children can learn and develop optimally. With loads of energy, passion and commitment they share their knowledge in a practical, easy to understand and no-nonsense way. They want happy kids, happy families and schools that really nurture learning, to ultimately Rethink the way we learn!
Sensory Intelligence® Consulting is a Corporate Member of the Independent Schools Association of South Africa.
Cut-off date for online bookings: 19 June 2017
Please contact email@example.com should you wish to book for the workshop after this date, or if you do not want to book online. Please note that there is an admin fee of R50 for all bookings done after the cut-off date or via e-mail.
Date(s) - Wednesday, June 21, 2017
2:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Ref: Surname / event date
*Cancellation policy applies - Sensory Intelligence® Consulting reserves the right to cancel a workshop should there not be enough applicants with a full refund to participants.