Please scroll down to the bottom of the page to register via Quicket!
Before you can make payment,
please ensure your banking details are 3D secured.
Please contact your bank for more information on how to become 3D secured.
What is 3D secured? A new method of security mandated by the Card Associations to enhance the security of online transactions.
Teachers, classroom facilitators, school-based therapists, education support staff.
- Understand the reality and benefits of different types of learners.
- Understand the different sensory profiles of children in the classroom and how it results in distractions, emotional outbursts and poor learning.
- What does a sensory sensitive child look like and what sensory strategies are most effective?
- What does a sensation seeking child look like and what sensory strategies are most effective?
- Implementation of universal self-regulation strategies to address the attention, emotion and behaviour of all children in the classroom.
- Uniqueness and individuality within the classroom – how children learn differently
- The sensory systems associated with learning and development.
- Different profile types – a sensory screening for children.
- The sensory tree – an easy analogy to read different behaviours.
- Strategies for different profiles in the classroom made easy.
- Calming versus alerting – understand how the senses work for implementation in the classroom.
- Interactive discussions and practical tips.
Online bookings close on the 24 October 2017.
Please contact email@example.com should you wish to book for the workshop after this date, or if you do not want to book online. Please note that there is an admin fee of R50 for all bookings done after the cut-off date or via e-mail.
Online bookings are not available for this event.
Date(s) - Thursday, October 26, 2017
2:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Ref: Surname / event date
*Cancellation policy applies - Sensory Intelligence® Consulting reserves the right to cancel a workshop should there not be enough applicants with a full refund to participants.