Teachers, classroom facilitators, school-based therapists, education support staff.
- Understand the reality and benefits of different types of learners.
- Understand the different sensory profiles of children in the classroom and how it results in distractions, emotional outbursts and poor learning.
- What does a sensory sensitive child look like and what sensory strategies are most effective?
- What does a sensation seeking child look like and what sensory strategies are most effective?
- Implementation of universal self-regulation strategies to address the attention, emotion and behaviour of all children in the classroom.
- Uniqueness and individuality within the classroom – how children learn differently
- The sensory systems associated with learning and development.
- Different profile types – a sensory screening for children.
- The sensory tree – an easy analogy to read different behaviours.
- Strategies for different profiles in the classroom made easy.
- Calming versus alerting – understand how the senses work for implementation in the classroom.
- Interactive discussions and practical tips.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish to book an internal workshop for your school only.
Date(s) - Saturday, June 2, 2018
8:30 am - 11:30 am
Ref: Surname / event date
*Cancellation policy applies - Sensory Intelligence® Consulting reserves the right to cancel a workshop should there not be enough applicants with a full refund to participants.