Before you can make payment,
Please ensure your banking details are 3D secured.
Please contact your bank for more information on how to become 3D secured.
What is 3D secured? A new method of security mandated by the Card Associations to enhance the security of online transactions.
Teachers, classroom facilitators, school-based therapists, education support staff.
- Provide a safe platform of discussion for teachers to support one another.
- Improve self-awareness and confidence for teachers.
- Teach teachers easy, basic brain science on understanding children’s responses and behaviours.
- Provide insights and tips to use sensory strategies for better behaviour, concentration and learning.
- Empower teachers to use the classroom as a learning enabler and not distraction.
- Sensible ideas on making every child feel special regardless of overcrowding.
- Teaching realities within South Africa – understand that you are not alone.
- Self-care for teachers – you are important.
- How to start every teaching day correctly
- Using the senses to reach every child – stop, look, listen and learn.
- Sensory cues to get and keep the attention of learners.
- How to talk so children will learn.
- How to plan and structure your classroom so that children will listen and learn.
- Classroom discipline and routines that work for the overcrowded classroom.
- Making every child feel special – how to turn negative energy into positive learning.
- Being an activist for education – why you can really make a difference.
- Interactive discussions and question/answer opportunities.
Online bookings close on the 2 August 2018.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish to book for the workshop after this date, or if you do not want to book online. Please note that there is an admin fee of R50 for all bookings done after the cut-off date or via e-mail.
Date(s) - Friday, August 3, 2018
2:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Ref: Surname / event date
*Cancellation policy applies - Sensory Intelligence® Consulting reserves the right to cancel a workshop should there not be enough applicants with a full refund to participants.