Teachers, classroom facilitators, school-based therapists, education support staff.
- Provide a safe platform of discussion for teachers to support one another.
- Improve self-awareness and confidence for teachers.
- Teach teachers easy, basic brain science on understanding children’s responses and behaviours.
- Provide insights and tips to use sensory strategies for better behaviour, concentration and learning.
- Empower teachers to use the classroom as a learning enabler and not distraction.
- Sensible ideas on making every child feel special regardless of overcrowding.
- Teaching realities within South Africa – understand that you are not alone.
- Self-care for teachers – you are important.
- How to start every teaching day correctly
- Using the senses to reach every child – stop, look, listen and learn.
- Sensory cues to get and keep the attention of learners.
- How to talk so children will learn.
- How to plan and structure your classroom so that children will listen and learn.
- Classroom discipline and routines that work for the overcrowded classroom.
- Making every child feel special – how to turn negative energy into positive learning.
- Being an activist for education – why you can really make a difference.
- Interactive discussions and question/answer opportunities.
Please contact email@example.com should you wish to book an internal workshop for your school only.
Date(s) - Friday, June 1, 2018
1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Ref: Surname / event date
*Cancellation policy applies - Sensory Intelligence® Consulting reserves the right to cancel a workshop should there not be enough applicants with a full refund to participants.