Before you can make payment,
Please ensure your banking details are 3D secured.
Please contact your bank for more information on how to become 3D secured.
What is 3D secured? A new method of security mandated by the Card Associations to enhance the security of online transactions.
Teachers, classroom facilitators, school-based therapists, education support staff.
- Understand the child with ADD/ADHD.
- Why is it so prevalent in today’s schooling?
- Explore the basis of ADHD – is it true attention problems, sensory or emotional?
- Identify the different approaches to help these children learn.
- Medication versus sensory strategies – pro’s and con’s of both.
- How to structure learning approaches so that the ADHD child can learn best.
- How to structure the classroom environment so that the ADHD child can learn best.
- What is the difference between ADHD and ADD?
- What has happened to normal development?
- Overlap between symptoms associated with ADD/ADHD and sensory processing difficulties.
- Management of ADHD versus sensory processing difficulties- what works?
- Aspects to consider before deciding whether medication is the appropriate route.
- Tailoring your classroom and teaching towards the needs of the ADHD child.
- Schoolwork, structure and organisation- how to get it together and keep it together.
- Sensory self-regulation strategies – easy ways to help the ADHD child with focus and concentration.
- How to use the strengths of a child with ADD/ADHD to facilitate learning.
Online bookings close on the 16 May 2018.
Please contact email@example.com should you wish to book for the workshop after this date, or if you do not want to book online. Please note that there is an admin fee of R50 for all bookings done after the cut-off date or via e-mail.
Date(s) - Thursday, May 17, 2018
2:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Ref: Surname / event date
*Cancellation policy applies - Sensory Intelligence® Consulting reserves the right to cancel a workshop should there not be enough applicants with a full refund to participants.